Und wenn du den Eindruck hast, dass das Leben Theater ist,

dann such dir eine Rolle aus, die dir so richtig Spaß macht.

William Shakespeare

Freitag, 14. Januar 2011

Hurt

Sometimes there is a person that knew it all before. That knew years ago what would happen in the end. Perhaps not especially what would happen to me, but "hurt" is a human feeling, so he knew it would happen to someone sooner or later. The song I'm speaking of is Johnny Cash's "Hurt" and I think you all know it. I'd like to give my personal thoughts to it now:

I hurt myself today
to see if I still feel
I focus on the pain
the only thing that's real
the needle tears a hole
the old familiar sting
try to kill it all away
but I remember everything
what have I become?
my sweetest friend
everyone I know
goes away in the end
and you could have it all
my empire of dirt

I will let you down
I will make you hurt


I try to kill the pain,
to calm down my broken heart.
I try write away,
and cure with every word.
I'm trying to forget,
but I remember everything.
What have you become?
My sweetest friend
everyone I loved
hurts me in the end.
But You could have it all
you could have had me...


You have let me down,
I will make you hurt!

I hope you understand what I'm trying to say. Here is the video to the song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clq01TXQR0s

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen