I didn't post for a long time now. You could say, I wasn't in the moods for it, but in fact, I was totaly down. I have gone through a very dark episode of my life and, though I feel much better now, I'm still not finished with it. In the meantime, I scarcely wrote or when I did, I didn't feel much for blogging it. But now I can proudly present two new things.
The first one is a short story I wrote in november. I'll cut it into two, because its about 6 pages long. The second is some kind of poem or songtext I wrote today (instead of doing university things -.-). While you read it, listen to: Anna Ternheim - Show me the meaning of beeing lonely and other songs; James Blunt - You're Beautiful; and Songs from Björk, as I did while writing. (The poem is in german, but translated in english below)
Both texts are about dreams, more precisely about dreaming of someone, you will never share more than a glimpse of an eye with, or a little smile, or a quick hug. You can't describe WHY you dream of this person, WHY you dream of them at this particular time. And it happens in such a time, when you thought you were all happy and satisfied with your life. It's about dreams that question your life and the desperate attempt to handle them, to not let them dictate your thoughts and daily life, while they rule you at night. It's a very difficult issue for me at the moment. But I hope it helps to deal with it, when I write it down.
And now, have fun :)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen